Bonnie L. Stokes
San Diego Attorney Profile
Location: San Diego, California
Bonnie Stokes Soria, PC is a downtown San Diego civil litigation firm representing individuals and businesses in real estate litigation and transactions as well as business litigation and transactions. The firm represents both plaintiffs and defendants in real estate litigation and business litigation.
Attorney Bonnie L. Stokes, Esq. is the managing attorney at Bonnie Stokes Soria, PC. She is a seasoned professional with significant experience in business and real estate litigation as well as transactions. Prior to forming Bonnie Stokes Soria, PC, Ms. Stokes was an attorney at a civil litigation law firm in Colorado with an emphasis on real property law involving complex title issues. There, Ms. Stokes managed cases from commencement through trial and represented both businesses and individuals in a wide variety of cases. By practicing in various areas of the legal system, Ms. Stokes gained a comprehensive knowledge of the legal system as a whole. In each of her cases, Ms. Stokes seeks to leverage that comprehensive knowledge in order to obtain favorable results for her clients.
Attorney Bonnie L. Stokes attended the University of California at San Diego where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with an emphasis in American Politics. Thereafter, Ms. Stokes attended California Western School of Law where she earned her Juris Doctorate. Ms. Stokes is admitted to the California and Colorado Bars and is licensed to practice in all California and Colorado state courts, as well as the United State District Court, Southern District of California. Ms. Stokes is a member of the real property section of the San Diego County Bar Association as well as the real property section of the Colorado Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Litigation
- Property Sale Disputes
- Property Management Disputes
- Business Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Director/Officer/Partner Duties
- Interference with Business Contracts & Relationships
- Unlawful, Unfair, and Fraudulent Business Acts
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- University of California at San Diego
- Major: Political Science; Emphasis in American Politics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Notarianni & Notarianni, Of Counsel Attorney
- Goulart & Associates, P.C., Attorney
- Stephenson Worley, Law Clerk
- The Boss Law Firm, Law Clerk
View our firms profile at FindaRealEstateAttorney.com.