Real Estate Litigation Lawyer in San Diego
Representing Clients in San Diego, Southern California and Colorado
Are you involved in a real estate dispute in the greater San Diego area or in Southern California? Whether a real estate dispute involves a purchase or sale of real property, a boundary dispute, or a dispute regarding relative lien priority of mortgages / trust deed(s), the outcome can be costly for any business or individual. Even threatened litigation can weaken your property rights and damage your investment.
Bonnie Stokes Soria, PC understands the complexities and nuances of real estate litigation. The firm represents buyers, sellers, lenders, developers, investors, loan originators, banks, and other entities with real estate litigation concerns. Contact the firm today to schedule a free consultation with an experience real estate litigation attorney. The firm is committed to working with you to protect your real estate interests with skillful advocacy.
Experience in Complex Real Estate Litigation
The firm handles a broad range of real estate disputes including:
- Purchase and sale transactions
- Easement and common area disputes
- Litigation between lenders in disputes regarding lien priority
- Representation of title insurers in disputes with insureds regarding the scope and nature of coverage under title insurance policies and other title insurance products
- Representation of parties in lawsuits involving real estate contracts or agreements
- Defending and prosecuting lawsuits addressing disputes involving boundaries, easements and encroachments
- Prosecuting and defending actions involving claims of escrow negligence or liability
- Real estate finance disputes
- Quiet title actions
- Judicial partitions
- Failure to disclose
Free Consult with a San Diego Real Estate Litigation Lawyer
Attorney Bonnie L. Stokes has a broad spectrum of experience in handling real estate litigation and related matters. If you are confronted with a lawsuit or are contemplating litigation, contact attorney Bonnie L. Stokes for all of your real estate litigation needs in San Diego, California, Southern California, and Denver, Colorado. You can also contact us online to schedule a consultation.